|View printer-friendly version|
Ringtail Announces Version 9.5 of E-Discovery Platform
Ringtail 9.5 delivers social network analytics. Designed to streamline the review of email communication patterns between people and organizations, Ringtail’s social network analytics offering is comprised of three unique “panes” that can be used individually or in tandem in a Ringtail workspace:
- Domain Network Pane allows legal teams to view email communication, by focusing on the exchanges at the email domain level.
- Communication Network Pane displays email communication between people and analyzes communication patterns across key custodians.
- Concept Cloud Pane can be used in tandem with the social network visualizations and display the concepts contained within communications selected in the social networks.
“The social network analytics are just one part of a jam-packed release of functionality upgrades and additions,” said
Ringtail 9.5 introduces more than 70 new and improved features. Notable additions include:
- New UI extensions (“UIX”) feature in Ringtail SDK: Ringtail administrators and technology partners can now create custom web applications on top of the Ringtail data store by using the UIX in conjunction with the Ringtail Connect API. The UIX is fully documented and includes sample code.
- Searchable PDF enhancements: Ringtail has extended its Find and Redact capability on searchable PDFs to include the use of Search term families, which can result in automatic redaction. Term families also now support regular expressions to enable pattern searching for phone numbers,
Social Securitynumbers, etc.
- Improved export from search results: Case administrators can now customize exports from search results with more granularity than before with a trio of new configuration settings. These include options for redaction labels, highlight settings and load file formats.
- Option to export PDFs as tiffs for production: This new export choice lets administrators use searchable PDFs as their image files, allowing them to leverage the Find and Redact functionality but still comply with production specifications requiring tiffs.
- New case home page shortcut: The case home page now includes a section named “Documents Added,” which includes links to the five most recently added document sets. This facilitates reviewers access to newly loaded documents.
- New help button and context-aware search results from Ringtail.com: The “help” button is now located on the navigation bar and provides single-click access to context-aware search results. The search results include content from a variety of resources, such as the online help, training videos and white papers.
“There is something in Ringtail 9.5 for every member of the e-discovery team, from better, more accessible analytics for the review team to greatly improved export capabilities for case administrators,” said
Ringtail’s on-premises clients have the option of accepting quarterly releases in addition to the option of accepting weekly deployments of Ringtail’s continuously integrated platform. Ringtail’s hosted self-serve clients are already enjoying the benefits of the new capabilities. Clients can learn more about the release by visiting www.Ringtail.com.
The Ringtail platform helps law firms, corporations, government agencies and its partner network around the world tackle the complexity and scope of today’s e-discovery. Ringtail software processes and culls data, provides a broad and deep feature set for data review and coding, and empowers users with a comprehensive set of redaction and production capabilities. Ringtail is available in a hosted self-serve deployment or as an on-premises installation. Ringtail’s partner network also offers Ringtail as a managed services solution.
Ringtail e-discovery software has received numerous honors from the legal and IT industries, including selection by
FTI Consulting, Inc. 555 12th Street NWWashington, DC 20004 +1.202.312.9100 Investor Contact: Mollie Hawkes+1.617.747.1791 email@example.com Media Contact: JR Jenkins +1.206.373.6556 firstname.lastname@example.org