|View printer-friendly version|
FTI Technology Launches Ringtail Audio Discovery Service
"Especially within financial institutions, there is a growing need to include audio files as part of the usual e-discovery process," said Cuong Do, a Senior Managing Director in the Technology segment of
Financial organizations are in particular need of audio recording discovery capabilities given expectations by financial regulators in the
The Ringtail Audio Discovery service addresses this inefficient process by enabling clients to:
- Find targeted keywords, dates, custodians or unique speakers within audio files using advanced search capabilities;
- Apply tuning and training for specific industry domains, accents or languages to enhance the quality of transcripts and retrieve keyword searches with greater accuracy;
- Read the searchable text transcript while listening to recordings for better reviewer consistency and accuracy;
- Eliminate empty passages with silence and noise detection that saves time and money;
- Review audio of over 20 languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and a variety of accents such as U.S. English and British English; and
- Redact and export text transcripts as part of the regular e-discovery process.
"For many organizations, audio collection and review follows a different process than handling common file types, such as email," said
The Ringtail e-discovery platform supports law firms and corporate legal teams of all sizes that are tasked with managing the complexity and scope of today's global e-discovery. A full-featured platform, Ringtail software processes and culls data, provides a broad range of tools for quick data review and coding and gives users a comprehensive set of redaction and production tools. Ringtail also features world class visual analytics, concept clustering, predictive coding and advanced workflows. Ringtail is available on-premises, on-demand or in a Software as a Service ("SaaS") deployment model.
The Ringtail Audio Services are available immediately to Ringtail on-demand and managed review clients. It is also available as an add-on service to SaaS clients.
FTI Technology and its Ringtail e-discovery software have received numerous honors from the legal and IT industries, including selection by The Legal Intelligencer, The Recorder and KMWorld, as leaders within e-discovery software and services. FTI Technology was also included in the 'Leaders' quadrant of
FTI Consulting, Inc. 1101 K Street NW Washington, DC20005 +1.202.312.9100 Investor Contact: Mollie Hawkes+1.617.747.1791 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Kate Holmes+1.206.373.6521 email@example.com