|View printer-friendly version|
FTI Technology Launches Information Governance and Compliance Services Offering
"Clients benefit from the unique skills FTI Technology brings to information governance challenges," said
FTI Technology's Information Governance and Compliance services offering is flexible and can range from a single short-term project to a complete transformational service with ongoing monitoring. Specific examples of this new offering from FTI Technology include:
- Scan and quarantine sensitive data, including Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") and trade secrets: Creating security safeguards that alert teams to the presence and location of unsecured sensitive data and also identify/ remediate data on "BYOD" devices before employees leave the organization.
- File Share Cleanup: Aligning retention policies and legal holds to defensibly dispose of unnecessary data and reduce both cost and risk.
- Divestiture Data Segregation: Appropriately segregating organizational information, document processes and limit the risk from future third-party subpoenas.
- E-Discovery Process Improvement: Helping companies review and refine existing e-discovery processes, technology and workflow across matter management, litigation hold, identification, preservation, collection, analysis and review.
- Decommission and Dispose of Business Applications in a Defensible Manner: Migrating data to new business applications and defensibly remediate old applications and the data within them.
Broadly, FTI Technology's Information Governance and Compliance services offering addresses key corporate data challenges with safety and defensibility by mining, storing, migrating and disposing of corporate data, as well as designing and implementing defensible e-discovery and information governance policies that are cost-effective and do not disrupt business operations.
"Beyond technical skills and legal expertise, our Information Governance and Compliance services offering brings to bear a wide range of capabilities, from structured data analysis to enterprise-wide change management best practices," said
FTI Technology is the e-discovery and information governance segment within
FTI Consulting, Inc. 1101 K Street NW Washington, DC20005 +1.202.312.9100 Investor Contact: Mollie Hawkes+1.617.747.1791 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Kate Holmes+1.206.373.6521 email@example.com