|View printer-friendly version|
FTI Consulting Launches RelativityOne Data Migration Services
Like many business processes, e-discovery is shifting toward cloud-based platforms as legal teams recognize the cost, efficiency, flexibility and security benefits of SaaS solutions like RelativityOne. Migrating, however, is not always straightforward and can present a range of compliance, continuity and process challenges when transferring data to the cloud. FTI Technology’s RelativityOne Data Migration Services are uniquely tailored to common migration challenges, to provide clients a reliable way to quickly and cost-effectively move their e-discovery infrastructure to the cloud, at scale.
“Data migration requires a combination of expertise and technical capability and can be challenging for even the most sophisticated teams,” said
FTI Technology’s RelativityOne Data Migration Services include:
- Migration planning: FTI Technology’s team of experts partners with clients to tailor a transition plan specific to the existing e-discovery technology infrastructure.
- Data and workspace migration: An inventory of workspaces, document counts and file sizes is taken to determine the most efficient way to transfer and replicate for a seamless experience in RelativityOne.
- Application and script transfer: Key to an effective migration is ensuring process and workflow carryover to maintain and optimize existing efficiencies and automation.
- Post-migration evaluation: A thorough review at the conclusion of the migration confirms all key elements and datasets were successfully transferred.
- File exception identification and remediation: Proactive mitigation of process exceptions and FTI Technology’s technical expertise ensure unexpected challenges are remedied quickly and migrations move toward successful completion.
- Multiplatform migration: Support is offered for migrations into RelativityOne across Relativity SQL back-up, Concordance, Summation, Ringtail, CloudNine LAW, OpenText/Reccomind, Clearwell, Caselogistix, Introspect,
View Pointand Exterro.
“RelativityOne Certified Partners provide a variety of e-discovery services, including meaningful solutions for customers looking to transfer their data to RelativityOne,” said
FTI Technology is a veteran solution provider in global e-discovery, with award-winning consultants and services. The company is one of only four
About FTI Technology
FTI Technology solves data-related business challenges, with expertise in legal and regulatory matters. As data grows in size and complexity, we help organizations better govern, secure, find, analyze and rapidly make sense of information. Innovative technology, expert services and tenacious problem-solving provide our global clients with defensible and repeatable solutions. Organizations rely on us to root out fraud, maintain regulatory compliance, reduce legal and IT costs, protect sensitive materials, quickly find facts and harness organizational data to create business value. For more information, please visit www.ftitechnology.com.
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Over 180,000 users in 40+ countries rely on our platform to manage large volumes of unstructured data and quickly identify critical issues during legal discovery, digital investigations, and compliance projects. RelativityOne, the fastest-growing product in our company’s history, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Built on Microsoft Azure, RelativityOne is now available on five continents. Trace, built on Relativity and optimized for RelativityOne, brings e-discovery and monitoring activities together under one platform and alerts compliance officers to suspicious or fraudulent activity. In 2018, Relativity received the Financial Times Intelligent Business Award that recognizes the top legal technology companies with the greatest impact on the practice and business of law. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.relativity.com for more information.
FTI Consulting, Inc. 555 12th Street NWWashington, DC 20004 +1.202.312.9100 Investor Contact: Mollie Hawkes+1.617.747.1791 email@example.com Media Contact: Kate Holmes+1.206.373.6521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: FTI Consulting, Inc.