|View printer-friendly version|
FTI Consulting Builds Upon Reveal Partnership to Enhance E-Discovery Fact Finding and Quality Control
In addition to existing global data hosting and early case assessment offerings with Reveal, FTI Technology now leverages an expanded suite of Reveal’s sentiment analysis and custom multi-modal classification workflows. The addition of these features to FTI Technology’s disputes and investigations offerings will enhance e-discovery processes with advanced artificial intelligence (“AI”) capabilities and enable new workflows for validating document productions.
“Our team is continually innovating with emerging AI functionality to test and certify new methodologies that improve e-discovery outcomes and deliver benefits for our clients,” said
Features and benefits of this enhancement include:
- Use of Reveal’s language modeling and supervised classifiers to assist with downstream quality control by flagging documents that may have been missed and validating production sets for relevance and risk.
- The ability to effectively and defensibly leverage learnings from past matters to reduce data volumes and training for future matters through custom models for privilege, intellectual property, key documents, employment cases and other specific use cases.
- Layering of custom classifiers with pre-built sentiment analysis models to quickly find key documents and concepts.
- Custom algorithms that supplement and complement search to meaningfully segment documents for manual review, conceptual analysis, privilege or other categories.
- Efficient document prioritization and orientation to key issues within a data set to surface insights and issues for scenarios in which the underlying details are unclear (e.g., internal investigations and compliance matters).
- Multi-modal models to simultaneously layer and analyze documents according to content, metadata, association and other factors.
“Deepening our collaboration with
In addition to the new features, FTI Technology leverages Reveal’s powerful AI-enabled technologies to provide significant and defensible reduction of data volumes and fast insights during early case assessment. Global support for hosting, processing and review is also available across dozens of countries in
Reveal provides world-class document review technology, underpinned by leading processing, visual analytics and artificial intelligence, all seamlessly integrated into a single platform for e-discovery and investigations. Our software combines technology and human guidance to transform structured and unstructured data into actionable insight. We help organizations, including law firms, corporations, government agencies and intelligence services, uncover more useful information faster by providing a world-class user experience and patented AI technology that is embedded within every phase of the e-discovery process.
555 12th Street NW
Source: FTI Consulting, Inc.