Canadian Lawyer, The National Law Journal, The Recorder and Texas Lawyer Honor the Firm’s Technology Segment as an Industry Leader
WASHINGTON, Nov. 09, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that its FTI Technology segment has been recognized as an industry leader in numerous categories by Canadian Lawyer’s Inaugural Readers’ Choice Awards, The National Law Journal’s 2015 Best of Chicago, The Recorder’s Best of 2015 Legal Products & Services, Texas Lawyer’s 2015 Best of Texas Reader Rankings and the 2015 Legal Tech News Innovation awards.
“We are honored that legal industry professionals from Canada and across the United States recognize our innovation and excellence in both software and services,” said Seth Rierson, Senior Managing Director and Global Segment Leader of FTI Technology. “We are focused on providing the right mix of software and services to help organizations cost-effectively tackle their e-discovery and information governance challenges, from bet-the-farm matters to the day-to-day portfolio. It’s gratifying to see this focus honored through these numerous industry awards.”
The 2015 industry recognition includes:
- Canadian Lawyer’s Inaugural Readers’ Choice Awards: These awards identify legal software vendors and service providers that are the best at what they do. FTI Technology and its Ringtail® e-discovery software was recognized in four categories, including best e-discovery software.
- The National Law Journal’s 2015 Best of Chicago: More than 1,400 readers voted to recognize outstanding legal service providers and law schools servicing the Chicago area. The Company was recognized in 12 categories, including best information governance solution, best managed review provider and best predictive coding e-discovery solution.
- The Recorder’s Best of 2015 Legal Products & Services: More than 2,800 legal professionals in California voted on the best legal software and services providers, recognizing FTI Consulting and FTI Technology’s software and services in eight categories, including best end-to-end e-discovery provider.
- Texas Lawyer’s 2015 Best of Texas Reader Rankings: Hundreds of Texas-based lawyers voted for their favorite legal industry vendors, recognizing FTI Consulting and FTI Technology in four categories, including best e-discovery software.
- LegalTech News 2015 Innovation Awards: The publication’s editorial staff selected the best legal technology leaders, products and projects in the legal community. FTI Technology was recognized as a finalist for best e-discovery review platform and best e-discovery managed service provider.
In addition to these legal industry awards, analyst firm Gartner has given the company the highest product score for its Ringtail® e-discovery software in the Legal Review Use Case in Gartner’s ‘Critical Capabilities for E-Discovery’ report (Jie Zhang, Garth Landers, October 6, 2015). Twenty e-discovery software providers were evaluated in the inaugural report, and a complimentary copy is available at the FTI Technology site.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,400 employees located in 26 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.76 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2014. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
1101 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
FTI Consulting, Inc.