SEC Form 3
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
|Estimated average burden|
|hours per response:
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
FTI CONSULTING, INC
[ FCN ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
||Officer (give title below)
||Other (specify below)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
||Form filed by One Reporting Person
||Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr.
Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr.
||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr.
||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr.
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr.
||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr.
||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr.
||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr.
||Amount or Number of Shares
|Explanation of Responses:|
|No securities are beneficially owned.|
||By: Joanne Catanese, Attorney-in-Fact
For: Stephen Robinson
||** Signature of Reporting Person
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
Know all by these presents, that the undersigned, Stephen C. Robinson, hereby makes, constitutes and appoints each of Curtis P. Lu and Joanne F. Catanese, and each of them singly, as his true and lawful attorney-in-fact, with full power and authority as hereinafter described on behalf of and in the name, place and stead of the undersigned to:
(1) prepare, execute, acknowledge, deliver and file any and all Forms 3, Forms 4, and Forms 5 (including any amendments thereto), with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), any national securities exchanges and FTI Consulting, Inc. (the "Company"), as considered necessary or advisable under Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, as amended from time to time (the "Exchange Act");
(2) seek or obtain, as the undersigned's representative and on the undersigned's behalf, information on transactions in the Company's securities from any third party, including brokers, employee benefit plan administrators and trustees, and the undersigned hereby authorizes any such person to release any such information to the undersigned and approves and ratifies any such release of information; and
(3) do and perform any and all other acts which in the discretion of such attorney-in-fact are necessary or desirable for and on behalf of the undersigned in connection with the foregoing, it being understood, that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned, pursuant to this Power of Attorney, shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in his discretion.
The undersigned acknowledges that:
(1) this Power of Attorney authorizes, but does not require, each such attorney-in -fact to act in his or her discretion on information provided to such attorney-in-fact without independent verification of such information, and nothing in this Power of Attorney relieves the undersigned from responsibility for compliance with the undersigned's obligations under the Exchange Act, including, without limitation, the reporting requirements under Section 16 of the Exchange Act; and
(2) neither the Company nor either of such attorneys-in-fact assumes (i) any liability for the undersigned's responsibility to comply with the requirements of the Exchange Act, (ii) any liability of the undersigned for any failure to comply with such requirements, or (iii) any obligation or liability of the undersigned for profit disgorgement under Section 16(b) of the Exchange Act.
The undersigned hereby grants to such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact's substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney and the rights and powers herein granted.
The undersigned also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and each attorney-in-fact against any losses, claims, damages, or liabilities (or actions in these respects) that arise out of or are based upon any untrue statement or omission of necessary facts in the information provided by the undersigned to the attorney-in-fact for purposes of preparing, executing, acknowledging, delivering and filing Forms 3, 4, and 5 (including any amendments thereto), and agrees to reimburse the Company and the attorneys-in-fact herein for any legal or other expenses reasonably incurred in connection with investigating or defending against any such loss, claim, damage, liability or action.
The validity of this Power of Attorney shall not be affected in any manner by reason of the execution, at any time, of other powers of attorney by the undersigned in favor of persons other than those named herein.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of March 22, 2022.
By: /s/ Stephen Robinson
Print Name: Stephen C. Robinson
STATE OF New York
COUNTY OF New York
On this 18 day of March, 2022, Stephen Robinson personally appeared before me, and acknowledged that s/he executed the foregoing instrument for the purposes therein contained.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, have hereunto set my hand and official seal.
By: /s/ Nathaly Torre
My Commission Expires: 02/25/2023
Notary Public - State of New York
Qualified in Bronx County
My Commission Expires 02/25/2023