WASHINGTON, March 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:FCN) today announced that 17 professionals in the firm’s Construction Solutions practice within its Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and the Economic Consulting segment have been named to the Who’s Who Legal: Construction Experts 2018 list.
FTI Consulting also had three professionals named as Thought Leaders for 2018. Garry Crossley, Christopher Larkin and Patrick McGeehin were among the experts who received the highest number of nominations from their peers and corporate counsel during the research process.
“We have a deep international base of expert advisers on quantum of damages, delay and disruption in major construction arbitration and litigation across FTI Consulting, and the marketplace has recognized that with these rankings,” said Paul Ficca, Global Segment Leader of the Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment at FTI Consulting. “Sixteen of our 17 experts on this year’s list were honored last year as well, demonstrating our consistency and commitment to producing high-quality work for our clients.”
FTI Consulting professionals named to the 2018 list include the following:
- Mike Allen, Senior Managing Director, Hong Kong
- William Berkowitz, Senior Managing Director, New York
- Michael Cross, Managing Director, London
- Garry Crossley, Managing Director, Singapore
- Alastair Farr, Managing Director, London
- *Paul Ficca, Global Segment Leader, Seattle
- +Juliette Fortin, Managing Director, Paris
- Owen Fox, Senior Managing Director, London
- Neil Gaudion, Senior Managing Director, Atlanta
- Christopher Larkin, Senior Managing Director, Toronto
- *Patrick McGeehin, Senior Managing Director, Rockville, Md.
- Graham McNeill, Senior Managing Director, Hong Kong
- David Murphy, Senior Managing Director, Dubai
- Robert Poole, Managing Director, Toronto
- Stephen Rae, Senior Managing Director, West Perth
- Douglas Saporito, Associate Director, São Paulo
- James Taylor, Managing Director, Singapore
*Expert witnesses named to this list every year since its inception in 2015.
+Expert witnesses named to the list for the first time in 2018.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
555 12th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
FTI Consulting, Inc.