WASHINGTON, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:FCN) today announced that it has been selected as an industry leader in 14 categories in the 2018 Best of Corporate Counsel survey, including top rankings in the Demonstrative Evidence Provider and IT Consultant Services categories.
“Our professionals at FTI Consulting seek, every day, to be the go-to advisors for legal teams across the globe,” said Steven H. Gunby, President and Chief Executive Officer of FTI Consulting. “Being recognized in 14 distinct categories speaks to that dedication as well as our strong market positions and the deep expertise we draw on in helping our clients address the complex challenges and opportunities they face.”
FTI Consulting was recognized as one of the top three providers in the following categories:
- Business Accounting Provider
- Case Management Software
- Demonstrative Evidence Provider
- End-to-End eDiscovery Provider
- Information Governance Solution
- Intellectual Property Litigation Consulting Services
- IT Consultant Services
- Jury Consultant
- Legal Process Outsourcing
- Litigation Dispute Advisory Services Consultant
- Litigation Valuation Provider
- Predictive Coding eDiscovery Solution
- Technology Assisted Review eDiscovery Solution
- Trial Technology “Hot Seat” Provider
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
555 12th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
FTI Consulting, Inc.